Fee Payment Policy
- Term Accounts are sent out 4 weeks prior to the start of each term. The date for the Early Payment Discount will be 2 weeks into the new term, giving you 4 weeks to take advantage of the Early Payment Discount.
- To receive the $10 Early Payment Discount, fees must be paid in full by the discount due date detailed on the AMJAZZ invoice.
- The Early Payment Discount applies to Full Term fees only and cannot be applied to charges for part-term charges or second lessons.
- All fees must be paid in full 4 weeks prior to the end of each Term.
- No Early Payment or Second Discipline Discounts are offered to the Mini Movers, Acro, Aerial Conditioning, Stretch Leap and Spin, Performance Class and Pre-Intro classes.
- Families paying by Automatic Payment must ensure their payments cover the full amount of their term fees and that the account is paid in full 4 weeks prior to the end of term. Any payments received during the School Holidays will be applied as a credit towards the next term’s account.
- Should fees remain unpaid on the last day of the Term, you will receive an email/letter to make payment immediately or contact us and make weekly arrangements for the outstanding amount. If we do not receive payment or contact within the week following the email/letter being sent out, you will incur a $25.00 late payment fee. If payment is still not made, the account will be referred to our collection agency, Baycorp, for collection. Baycorp will add a collection fee to the amount owing. This amount, together with the original amount of the debt, will then be the amount owed.
- Once accounts have been referred to Baycorp, dancers will not be permitted to return to AMJAZZ unless fees are paid for in advance.
- Statements are sent out 5 weeks prior to the end of the term for any families with outstanding accounts for the current term. The statement is sent as a reminder that the account is still outstanding and is due.
- Where parents/caregivers are having difficulties paying their fees, they should contact the AMJAZZ office so payment arrangements can be made. We are happy to work with you in most circumstances, but only if you make contact with us.
- If your dancer decides not to return after 3 lessons, there will be NO REFUND on the Term account.
- There will be NO REFUND for non-completion of the term or for missed lessons. If a medical certificate is provided then a credit for the missed lesson will be applied to the following term account. The medical certificate must be current – within 2 weeks of the date the class was missed.
- When a class falls on a Public Holiday, Dancers are able to attend the second lesson for their dance level as a make-up lesson. The make-up lesson must be attended prior to second lessons ending (prior to exams) and Dancers are required to arrange their make-up lesson with the Office. Classes that do not have second lessons will have their Term Charge reduced to exclude these days from their Term Fee.
- ALL dancers from the Pre-Intro Jazz level and up perform in our end of year concert and a Costume Hire Charge is included on your Term 3 Account. If dancers decide not to return in Term 4, their costume hire charge WILL NOT be refunded.
- In the case of a conflict of interest or misconduct, AMJAZZ has the right to not accept dancers attending and being taught at AMJAZZ Dance Studios.
Family Discount Policy
- The family discount is offered to families who have 2 or more dancers enrolled at AMJAZZ.
- The family discount is offered to the eldest member of the family.
- The family discount is only available to families that have dancers in exam classes. Therefore, Mini Movers and Pre-Intro, Acro, Stretch Leap and Spin, Performance and Aerial Conditioning Dancers do not receive the family discount.
- The discount offered is equivalent to the cost of 1 dance lesson. This discount will be credited to your Term account for the discipline with the highest charge per lesson.
- Families with 3 or more dancers will be offered a discount to the 2 oldest family members.